In order to maintain a high-quality and professional learning environment, ASLI asks students to abide by the following by the following policies and procedures:
- New students’ levels are determined by placement tests. If a student does not take a placement test, they will start in the Beginning 1 course of the section correlating with their age (Petit, Student, Adult).
- All students are required to have the course textbook. These may be purchased through ASLI.
- There are no reimbursements after the first class session.
- Students may request a classroom change if an equivalent level is available. They will be required to pay the 50dh class change fee.
- If a student’s tuition has not been paid by the end of the first week (after 2 classes), they will not be allowed into the classroom until they have paid their outstanding balance, in addition to any late fees that have accrued.
- After the semester begins, only teachers can nominate students for level changes. No changes will be made after the first two weeks (4 classes) of the semester.
- Students who are absent from more than two class sections without a valid excuse will not be admitted to the next class level.
- Students must take the final exam to be eligible to move up to the next course level.
- Students who receive a 64 or less on their final exam will be required to repeat the level unless their teacher provides an alternative assignment or assessment for them.
- ASLI reserves the right to cancel any course with less than 5 people, or to increase the cost of tuition if the students elect to continue.
- ASLI reserves the right to exclude any student whose behavior is consistently disrespectful or inappropriate.